READING ROYALS YOUTH FULL ICE LEAGUE 2023-2024 – Payment #3
This is a non-refundable payment that will be applied to the league payment.
By submitting this payment, you are agreeing to participate in the READING ROYALS YOUTH HOCKEY – FULL ICE LEAGUE for the 2023-2024 season.
Remaining balance ($316.00) can be paid in full or by the dates listed below:
*Payment 3 due – 01/1/24 – $316*
Balances must be paid in full by 1/1/24.
Royals Selects Players will receive a coupon code to use for a discount to be applied to their last payment.
FULL ICE LEAGUE (Late October Start – Early March Conclusion)
LOCATION: Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex/Santander Arena
FULL ICE LEAGUE (U10, U12, U14, U16)
Everything starts to come together in full ice play. Team concepts take the forefront.
Players will be taught how to play 5 on 5 hockey and the responsibilities of each position.
They will learn to make good decisions with and without the puck in all 3 zones: offensive, defensive and neutral.
Understanding the notions of time and space, players will practice using the space available to them and learn how to create options with individual skill, puck support and awareness.
Here’s What You Get
* 12 weeks of Games – 1x 60 minute game slot per week (Sunday afternoons)
* 14 weeks of Practice – 1x 60 minute practice slot per week (Tuesday or Thursday nights)
* Playoff and Championship awards included
* Championship game to be played at SANTANDER ARENA
* Custom uniform provided (Jersey and socks) with last name and number
* Sibling Discounts Available
* Membership to the RRYHA KIDS CLUB for the 2023-2024 Season
**Limited Enrollment** – Goalies please contact Coach Joely before registering.
Questions? Contact: Coach Griffith
C: (610) 741-8113