Welcome to the Reading Royals Youth Hockey Full Ice League for the 2022-2023 season! It’s time to step up the game with our Full Ice League. Secure your spot today and experience an in-depth hockey experience that focuses on team concepts and positional responsibilities. Please note that spots are limited and the goalie positions are currently filled.
The Full Ice League season will commence in late October and conclude in early March. Games will be played at the Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex and the Santander Arena. The Full Ice League welcomes players from U10, U12, U14, to U16.
Full Ice Format: Developing Team Play and Individual Skills
In Full Ice play, team concepts come to the forefront. Players will be taught how to play 5 on 5 hockey, understanding the responsibilities of each position. They will be trained to make sound decisions with and without the puck across all three zones – offensive, defensive, and neutral. A deeper understanding of time, space, and creating options through individual skill, puck support, and awareness will be cultivated.
Here’s What You Get
* 12 weeks of Games – 1x 60 minute game slot per week (Sunday afternoons) – 1st League Game 11/6/22
* 14 weeks of Practice – 1x 60 minute practice slot per week (Tuesday or Thursday nights) 1st League Practice 10/25/22
* Playoff and Championship awards included
* Championship game to be played at SANTANDER ARENA
* Custom uniform provided (Jersey and socks) with last name and number
* Sibling Discounts Available
* Membership to the RRYHA KIDS CLUB for the 2022-2023 Season
Membership to the RRYHA Kids Club for the 2022-2023 Season – Engage with the local hockey community and make lifelong friends.
Please note that full balances must be paid by November 1, 2022. A separate email will be sent out explaining payment options.
Register today to secure your spot. Spots are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline for registration is September 1, 2022. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to elevate your hockey skills and be part of a wonderful community!
If you wish to be put on a waitlist, particularly for goalie positions, please contact Coach Denike.
Questions? Contact: Coach Griffith
C: (610) 741-8113