2021-2022 Reading Royals Youth Hockey Sponsorship
Led by Terry Denike, Director of Youth Hockey Development, this program is poised for an exciting season. With multiple programs under the RRYHA umbrella, there is ample opportunity for your company to support the education and development of our local young players with ample exposure for your business through a Reading Royals Youth Hockey sponsorship.
Facts & Figures
- Our Programs: Learn to Play, Youth League, and Skills Clinics, Youth Selects, Summer Camps, Day Camps, Try Hockey For Free
- Participants range in ages 4 to 16 years old
- Approximately 500 youth will participate this year
- Access to over 50,000 followers across 3 social media platforms
- As many as 20 teams will play in the Youth League in 3 age brackets
- Ties to the Reading Royals ECHL Team with 20 Years History in Berks County
Try Hockey For Free
A year-round program created to find and inspire a love of the game for kids who have never had the chance to try hockey. Be the catalyst for young ones finding their passion!
Fall Youth Team Naming Rights
Not only will your logo be branded on the sleeves of your players, but you’ll have the rare opportunity to name your team, too!
Post-Game Party Sponsor
Drive traffic to your restaurant after games by being an “Official After Party” location. We’ll drive our players to you to eat, drink and celebrate with friends and family (min. 3 dates).
Program Partner (Intro Level)
Advertise your goods or services to an engaged and active audience on RoyalsYouthHockey.com – which also serves as our league program and is frequently visited by friends and families checking their player’s stats and standings.
Why Support Youth Hockey?
- Active children have higher test scores, display more self-esteem, and are more likely to attend college
- Help keep program costs low so more families can participate
- Increase brand awareness with an attentive audience ready to support your business
- Become part of the fabric of the Reading Royals Organization
- Additional sponsorship opportunities available including Youth Team Naming Rights, Pro Clinic Sponsorship, League Sponsorship, Jersey and promotional items for youth players, and more!