Join The Reading Royals Kid’s Club
We want our kids to feel like they’re a part of the Royals.
The Kid’s Club is about more than just attending a hockey game! Members will now have exclusive opportunities to be on the ice during the intermissions including access to high-five the Royals players as they take the ice, and even ride the Zamboni!
NEW 6 Game Kid’s Club – 6 Game Pass for $30.00! This will run until there is only 6 Saturdays left: 2/4/23 – Pink in the Rink night!
ALL KIDS CLUB MEMBERSHIPS WILL INCLUDE:
Ticket to all 12 Saturday Home Games ($228 TICKET VALUE!)
o 10/29 Opening Night
o 11/5 Military Appreciation
o 12/3 Affiliation Night
o 1/7 Pediatric Cancer
o 1/14 DC Comics
o 1/28 Affiliation Night
o 2/4 Pink in the Rink
o 2/18 Marvel Comics
o 3/4 Autism Awareness
o 3/18 St. Hattrick’s
o 4/1 Motorsports Night
o 4/15 Fandemonium
- Members will sit together in Section 108
- RRYHA Kids Club ID BADGE
- Individualized FEVO link to sell reduced price tickets to family and friends
- 10% discount at the LION’S DEN team store
- Check-in at the Kid’s Club Table on the concourse every Saturday – Sign up for activities and opportunities!
- Kid’s Club Email Blast to receive updates on upcoming game day events
Join as a player, coach, referee, or volunteer. This is required to participate in all Reading Royals Youth Hockey Association programs.
USA Hockey American Developmental Model
The ADM is a nationwide model for successfully developing American hockey players, ensuring they have a great chance to succeed.